IT.COM

domain Domain Name Premonition - CobraMoon.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premonition : anticipation of an event without conscious reason.

CobraMoon.com was a personal reg, in Feb. 2022, after thinking that sidewinding snakes would not only be better explorers of 'sandy worlds' like mars and the moon, but also better launch-bot vehicles -as the cobra, standing on its flared finned head -is a sleek rocket design.

I envisioned thousands of cobra rockets taking-off and landing vertically to thousands of 'worlds', using landing heat and momentum to burrow and explore underground, surfacing and sidewinding on sand and land, and swimming above and below bodies of water -all for less than half the billions for one Artemis rocket to the moon. But I digress.

I'm finally trying-out domain auction sites and today I randomly selected CobraMoon.com for Godaddy Auctions. I did a search to help with a listing write-up and saw this headline: Cobra to Explore Moon For Artemis Mission, and read in Feb. 2023 it was announced a robotic cobra explorer will be added to the Artemis moon mission.

The odds of this happening are truly astronomical. IMO. A Cobra on the MF Moon!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back