negotiable Domain Interest - coffman.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameYogi

Established Member
Impact
I have a few domains set to auto-renew soon, for now they are on my domain parking site, Is there any interest in domains like these?

coffman.co 07/20/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
reuma.co 07/21/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
bitfree.co 07/23/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
justlook.co 07/29/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
flywheels.co 07/30/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
teleteaching.co 07/31/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
teleschooling.co 07/31/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75
geographies.co 07/31/2021 The domain is with Sav.com the renewal for all .co is $20.75

You can pay with any method like PayPal, Credit cards, Money Transfer and crypto.
All the domains are on sav.com and can be pushed or bought with the Transfer Code, or use any escrow service of your liking, but you must pay for the escrow fees.
Thank you in advance for any advice and comments.
Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, but I will put some of the domains for sale once they auto-renew in a few days and I would like to engage in conversations.
Happy father's day to the daddy's.
Chris

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back