Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain dispute decisions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

patches

Established Member
Impact
3
I'm not sure if this has been posted on this thread before.I would like to share this information with others because I found it very interesting. Here is a link to a site with information on domain dispute decisions. It gives good insight as to how domain disputes are handled. I also found it interesting that several generic domain names were in dispute.

http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Sorry about that. I looked for it, before I posted, but couldn't find it. I didn't realize there was a search on this site. Thanks!!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back