NameSilo

advice Domain Brokers - Do they work?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maibravo

Established Member
Impact
28
Hey all!

I've been wondering about the idea of domain brokers.
My thought was that if I had some good domains but not yet much experience selling domains, there would be no reason for me not to get someone else to sell them for me. Pay them on commission - a fixed percentage of the sale - which would achieve a mutually beneficial situation.

That seems like a good idea, right??

I found some online domain brokers ( ddna.com ) and got in touch with them but got no reply.

So my question is... Does anyone have experience / success with this?
Suggestions on who to seek out?

Thanks!

Mai
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a domain broker is intrested in a good domain name which is reasonably priced
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back