Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

available Doma.in presents: Sorgs (Solid .orgs available)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
141
This will now be posted daily on Doma.in. Future lists might get bigger, but for now they're small. Here's today's:

AdvanceGlobal.org
ComputerNet.org
Renderer.org
SimpleTech.org
Smart-Phones.org
TopDiet.org
TryMe.org
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hey nice ones esp. tryme.org
never regged any :tu:
 
0
•••
ya, tryme.org is good one
 
0
•••
weblord said:
hey nice ones esp. tryme.org
never regged any :tu:

I'm a huge .org fan and reg some just about every day. The ones I registered today were AftermarketDomains.org and RealValues.org. I've sold some mere months after reg for $300 to $1,000.
 
0
•••
1/26/08 #1 (will likely do a 2nd list later today)

AllCareers.org
CartilageRegeneration.org
Case-Management.org
FastQuotes.org
Labios.org
MarketBuzz.org
Medical-Marijuana.org
Strangeland.org
WholesaleCellular.org
Zizo.org
 
2
•••
Nice list Steve, rep added! FYI, zizo is a term used in signal processing to prove causality; zero input, [implies] zero output (ZIZO).
 
0
•••
Ah, thanks. I figured there was something more to it with the other exts taken on it, but I added it because I thought it was an interesting short CVCV brandable and O is always a good ending letter for .org (Organization).
 
0
•••
NameTrader.com said:
Ah, thanks. I figured there was something more to it with the other exts taken on it, but I added it because I thought it was an interesting short CVCV brandable and O is always a good ending letter for .org (Organization).
Zizo/Zezo is also a very famous nickname in Middle East.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Never got around to a 2nd sorg list last night. Here's today's list:

Book-Store.org
BritishBank.org
DiscountCellular.org
DiscountSEO.org
ExpertSolutions.org
ExtendedHealth.org
FootballInfo.org
OnlineSource.org
UrgentCash.org
 
0
•••
NameTrader.com said:
I've sold some mere months after reg for $300 to $1,000.

Now if you can share how when and where I for one would be really interested.

Am planning to get a small collection of .orgs, just need to see the end user market.

Thx for the lists, cheers!
 
0
•••
zizo truely is a gem. Couldnt resist from grabbing it.

Keep posting! Rep added :)
 
0
•••
mwzd said:
Now if you can share how when and where I for one would be really interested.

Am planning to get a small collection of .orgs, just need to see the end user market.

Thx for the lists, cheers!

Someone I found in Names Wanted for something in particular wound up buying one from me for $1,000 after asking what else I had for sale.

I was at DomainFest and not only saw the .orgs bidding up quite nicely in the auction, but made a couple contacts who had liked the quality of the .orgs I have. Given I've been registering a lot of them lately, I talked to a lot of people there about .org, and only one of them was not that high on it, and meanwhile I heard a number of people who weren't very high on .net (and lately I haven't been either). Bottom line, while of course the market for .org is smaller and different than .com, it's certainly growing.

Also, one thing to mention: some .orgs I've gotten have been able to get search engine traffic due to the strength of the terms/phrase in them, and I've actually made up to $10-$15/mo on some of these. I wouldn't say that overall I've made my money back on them on parking, but it's been a nice bonus.
 
1
•••
Thanks NameTrader.

Your tips are much appreciated.

/me goes off to buy some .orgs
 
0
•••
Today's:

ApartmentSale.org
FastLending.org
FirstLoans.org
FightingCrime.org
HomesToday.org
Internet-Auctions.org
InternetHomeBasedBusiness.org
N-O-W.org (normally wouldn’t include but NOW is a well-known org)
NewWorldNews.org
NYLT.org
SaveOn.org
SpecialtyPackaging.org
TipsNTricks.org
Vego.org
WorldWideSearch.org
 
0
•••
I took vego.org

Seemed like a nice match for .org - Vegetarian Organisation.

Thx
 
0
•••
Now I will only be posting 3 a day here, the rest on my blog. Today's 3 are:

CityBook.org
HomeFresh.org
WebProfiles.org
 
1
•••
NameTrader.com said:
Now I will only be posting 3 a day here, the rest on my blog. Today's 3 are:

CityBook.org
HomeFresh.org
WebProfiles.org

thanks for the list, grabbed Suko.org from your site (my dogs name :) ) :tu: rep+
 
0
•••
Thanks Brandon.

Today's crop of names was crazy...I've registered about as many as I've put in today's list, and it's a big list! Here's 3 from today (the rest are on Doma.in):

BetterQualityOfLife.org (long but fits VERY nicely with the extension)
eShield.org (excellent for a cybernanny or antivirus/antiadware service)
LeftAndRight.org (great for a political site, both sides coming together)

Seriously, most of the names I found today were of this caliber...if I hadn't spent a lot already today, these would be gone. :)
 
0
•••
Took Rany.org

Thanx a lot! :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back