B bizkiller Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Dec 12, 2007 259 views 3 replies #1 I will take offerS! This is a very rare premium domain name! Also a dictionary name! :0 thanks
9 9MM Account Closed Impact 6 100% 38 Feedback Dec 12, 2007 #2 Sorry to ask but what does "doesnt" mean? I think it is "doesn't" which would be a proper dictionary word...also price range/registrar/expiry date?
Sorry to ask but what does "doesnt" mean? I think it is "doesn't" which would be a proper dictionary word...also price range/registrar/expiry date?
B bizkiller Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Dec 12, 2007 #3 9MM said: Sorry to ask but what does "doesnt" mean? I think it is "doesn't" which would be a proper dictionary word...also price range/registrar/expiry date? Click to expand... doesn't |ˈdəzənt| contraction of does not. haha, sorry. but there was no way to put " ' " in between the word. Price Range - I'm not sure with the Price Range. Registrar - GoDaddy Expiry - December / 2008
9MM said: Sorry to ask but what does "doesnt" mean? I think it is "doesn't" which would be a proper dictionary word...also price range/registrar/expiry date? Click to expand... doesn't |ˈdəzənt| contraction of does not. haha, sorry. but there was no way to put " ' " in between the word. Price Range - I'm not sure with the Price Range. Registrar - GoDaddy Expiry - December / 2008
B bizkiller Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Dec 13, 2007 #4 bizkiller said: doesn't |?d?z?nt| contraction of does not. haha, sorry. but there was no way to put " ' " in between the word. Price Range - I'm not sure with the Price Range. Registrar - GoDaddy Expiry - December / 2008 Click to expand... BUMP
bizkiller said: doesn't |?d?z?nt| contraction of does not. haha, sorry. but there was no way to put " ' " in between the word. Price Range - I'm not sure with the Price Range. Registrar - GoDaddy Expiry - December / 2008 Click to expand... BUMP