Do you have Trillian Pro?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
5
I thought I'd ask this question, do you own Trillian Pro. If so what do you think about it?

Hope you guys can answer this question. Trillian Pro :kickass:!

My Opinion: Trillian Pro is an excellent program, probably one of the best I have used in a while with an affordable price and etc. Little minor improvements here and there but its an awesome program. The plugins and everything! Also if anyone is interested and doesnt know what it is check out: www.trillian.cc

Looking forward to hearing from some of you guys about what you think!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi raf

looks like an interesting software.can you pm me the site where you are using Trillian pro?
thanks
 
0
•••
Used it before. I don't like it at all.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't turn on my computer without trillian pro.

2 apps every computer should have:

trillianpro and roboform
 
0
•••
I have the basic version and I love it. Lets me connect to many different networks without having to use different chat client for each one. I only use 3 out of the 5.
 
0
•••
what is roboform? . is it a form filling software.

if so, The only best formfiller i ever found for fromspirit from softcows.com
 
0
•••
dont like it at all
 
0
•••
One thing that irritates me about IM is that there are several equally-popular networks, each using proprietary IM clients. By allowing access to any IM network with just one software, Trillian sounds like a good idea.

To the ones who don't like Trillian, a question - are there alternatives to Trillian?
 
0
•••
basic version here and it works great!
 
0
•••
What are the 5 messengers it can hold? I only know of AIM, MSN and ICQ.

As for Trillian itself, I did use it some time ago, but I didn't really take much of a liking to it. So, I just went back to using the original messenger programs seperatly.
 
0
•••
There's Yahoo Messenger.
 
0
•••
also supports irc doesnt it?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darren

As for Trillian itself, I did use it some time ago, but I didn't really take much of a liking to it. So, I just went back to using the original messenger programs seperatly.

same here.
 
0
•••
1st I tried Trillian, didn't like it that much. Then I switched to something called Global Messenger I believe and it was much better than Trillian. I deleted both because I realized it was a waste of space for me.
 
0
•••
Yeah adam_uk, Trillian Pro does allow IRC which makes all that better for those that use IRC.
 
0
•••
It also allows the use of a Jabber account. It's a good messenger client though it lacks in several areas.

File transfer is intentionally slow (3kbs or so) and it lacks custom emoticons for MSN messenger, and invisibility for AIM. It also cannot run any of the games on MSN or Yahoo. But still, it's great if you don't want any of the excess features the real clients provide.
 
0
•••
I have it and it really comes in handy for all my business needs.
 
0
•••
Its pretty good, but do you actually know of people that don't use AIM? Because every single person I know uses AIM at least, with some using more than one IM program.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back