Dynadot

poll Do u think there is a chance gd will buy 1and1 ionos?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

will gd buy ionos (1and1)?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

• no

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
i filled out survey from gd today and they were asking questions about ionos... basically similar questions to gd questions.. made me wonder if this is cause they have some common survey thing going on between them.. or because gd thinks about buying ionos and wants to find out about some experiences with them from people... i don't think there is a 3rd option why a gd survey would have seperate questions about ionos.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They might eventually buy just about every one. Kidding but probably more consolidation.

•••
They might be interested to acquire it to increase their European market share. Starting by acquiring a German registrar sounds like a good move. Not sure if united internet would be interested in parting with the brand.

•••
There is always a possibility ranging from 0.000001% and up. But without any harder facts, it's really difficult to say.

•••
On the plus side if they do 1&1 customers don't have to worry about GD ruining them. They are already bad all on their own. 😄

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back