Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Do both methods for work for SEO - vs _

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DN BROKER

VIP Member
Impact
169
Lets say i save my titles or files using:

Search-Engine-Optimization (this method works great)

or

Search_Engine_Optimization (but in some cases I want to use this method)

Do both have the same effect or does the - respond better with search engines?

Ive been looking and cant find an answer.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Nick have mentioned it clearly and I think you should follow hyphen instead of under score. Matt Cutts also explained this in some of his videos for SEO in the webmaster you tube channels.
 
0
•••
0
•••
In file names, I think use should use hypens as they are easy to type.

And I think you should not use hypens and underscore in titles.

In SEO, file names have little importance where titles are very important. In my experience, hypens or underscore are equal in SEs eye but hypens are user friendly.
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back