Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Must be a Mid XX,XXX sale. Congrats both party.

•••
He did say a few years back that he turned down a $1m offer from somebody to buy DNF.com in 2011.

I doubt it for sold for that amount now.

•••
He did say a few years back that he turned down a $1m offer from somebody to buy DNF.com in 2011.

I doubt it for sold for that amount now.
very unlikely. but was he referring to the domain or the domain and/or the forum?

dnf.com is not a seven figure domain name.

•••
I think is at least a low xxx.xxx.

•••
•••
but was he referring to the domain or the domain and/or the forum?

It was including the forum, yes. I see that only DNF.com has sold-not the forum.

And that only makes the forum worth even less.

•••
•••
Probably somethere between 50K-100K

•••
•••
The buyer is a friend of mine. He obviously doesn't want to reveal the sale price, but I can tell you it happened through a sedo broker and that the guy has a serious budget so I am very confident it was a 6 figures sale.

•••
Will he sell DCG.com too?

•••
The next news will be: "NamePros has acquired DNF" :-,

•••
If a trademark holder sells a domain name with that trademark, what implications will it have?

•••
If a trademark holder sells a domain name with that trademark, what implications will it have?
Ideally that would've been fleshed out in the sale. That particular mark won't be around long anyway.

•••
•••
I just checked Trademarkia.ca, and DNF.COM is a registered trademark in Canada. There is no related trademark on "DNF" per se that I can see. A couple that have been abandoned.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back