IT.COM

Established DMCA Takedown & Copyright Service Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
dmca-logo.png

www.DMCAPros.com

I am looking to sell my DMCA Takedown & Copyright Service website I started in 2012. The site is fully functional, but I never got around to doing any SEO or trying to rank it. I have only had a few sales from the site since I started it because I never pursued sales. My intention was to rank this site and use SEO & PPC to obtain sales.

The site is perfect for someone with experience to come in and turn it into a functional online business, the website is fully functional and ready to go. DMCAPros.com is based on the Wordpress CMS platofrm and uses Paypal intergration for payments, but can easily be changed.

The website uses a simple piece of software I found that will automatically send the DMCA notice to the selected offender, it does alll the work for you.

Please feel free to reply or PM with any questions about the site. I don't expect much since it's essentially just a shell ready to be optimized.

Website Stats:

Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expiration: 7/6/2013

Traffic - Jul 2012 - May 2013
Pageviews 1,286 / Uniques 416
Earnings: $63.96 since Jul 2012.

Google Analytics Screenshot: http://i42.tinypic.com/9roikl.jpg
Paypal Income Screenshot: http://i43.tinypic.com/1pypap.png

Looking to sell full website or domain only, make an offer on either.

Buy it Now: $175.00

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please update your thread with the following information as outlined in the rules:

Domain Registrar
Domain Expiration
Traffic Screenshot proof
Revenue screenshot proof

Please be sure all screenshots clearly show the domain in the analytics selection box so everyone knows the stats are actually for the domain being sold.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
Sorry about that, I have added the necessary screenshots and information to my original post.

•••
Do you have any active membership at the moment? Were all your sales done with dmca takedown service?

•••
Do you have any active membership at the moment? Were all your sales done with dmca takedown service?

I have no active memberships, the revenue I posted has been the only revenue since I launched the site.

I had big plans for this site but it fizzled out when a plugin I developed for wordpress took off and become my source of income. I moved away from web design and SEO and focus on development now.

The 12.99 sales were from the DMCA takedown, which were all successful. The 24.99 was a monthly purchase which they only did 1 month.

•••
•••
•••
$120
Plz let us know your bin and offer details.

•••
Added BIN price to first post. Current bid is $120.00.

Site will be transferred to you within 24 hours of payment. You will receive all information, dmca software, graphics, and content and have full copyright to everything. I can assist in the site transfer to your hosting as well

•••
•••
•••
Payment received, site is now sold.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back