Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

advice Directory software/script/template urgently required.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aZooZa

Established Member
Impact
113
I'm looking for service directory and referral software off the shelf. The audience is lawyers, and those selling a professional service to them. Free to lawyers, service providers pay for listing. Any help much appreciated. All I can find so far are 2 doubtful WP themes.Thanks!

I've checked out the PHP Link Directory offering but even in its latest incarnation, it's not suitable (bought it 14 years ago).

Any pointers much appreciated! Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back