IT.COM

Established Directory 200+ Visits a day! Very Low Price!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a web directory that I uploaded on 13th of April. I have advertised it and it already got 35710 hits in 13 days. It got more than 150, 200 and on some days even 250 + unique visits a days (all natural traffic GUARANTEED !!) and have made something on adsense too (around $4.88)

The domain is registered at godaddy so free push to your account, and expires on 3rd of April, 2010. The site is running on PHPLD 2.2. I'll give you a week to move the site to your server or you can keep hosting it at the same place just for $1.95 a month.

There are other revenue possibilities for these directories like you can setup email templates with just a few clicks so that every time some one submits their site they receive an automatic email thanking them for their submission. So if you have an affiliate link you could place that in the email template. They also receive an email when you approve or disapprove a link, so if you get 200 submissions a day and approve/disapprove 200 links a day then your affiliate link or advertisement would be sent out 400 times a day per directory.

free links world . info

Alexa Traffic Rank: 208,599

BIN Price: $45.00 ( paypal only please )

shoot me your best offer

Traffic Stats can be seen here:

http://www.pregnancyworries.net/stats/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey, didnt you just buy that for $15?

•••
yes ofcourse I did, but then I did advertising and customized the theme to integrate adsense on the necessary places.
Do you want to make an offer or just passing by? :)

•••
earned so far $6 in paypal from this site, and $4 as featured links :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back