wuaime

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
nnn.tv nnnn.tv
Found that the BBS has no friends
All in the hands of the Chinese?
Some can contact me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I think NNN.TV is pretty worthless to anyone from a country which speaks English or a major European language. What company is going to brand a video-oriented site on 631.TV? It makes no sense. Maybe in China but not in the US.

LL.TV I get...

SA.TV = San Antonio
NY.TV = New York
MB.TV = Miami Beach
LA.TV = Los Angeles
RE.TV = real estate
BB.TV = basketball or baseball or bodybuilding

LLL.TV - I guess there are three-word phrases but this would be less common than two-word phrases. Note however that many airports have three-character codes so a LLL.TV might be a means of representing that region.

•••
If you have a NNN. TV NNNN. TV please contact me

•••
NNN.TV NNNN.TV
1000$-1500$

•••
Personally I think NNN.TV is pretty worthless to anyone from a country which speaks English or a major European language. What company is going to brand a video-oriented site on 631.TV? It makes no sense. Maybe in China but not in the US.

There aren't people in china branding anything around 3N or 4N .TV or any other extensions either. Yet everyone else flocks around them like they're a great investment with a real future.. Silly...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back