Dynadot

priced DietingBooks.com - $400 OBO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling DietingBooks.com - registered since 2005(12 years for those who are bad at math)

A few ways to sell this domain, you can sell this to publishing companies or can develop it into an affiliate site for the diet industry.

Note: I haven't marketed this domain to any end users, it was just one of those domains I bought during my domaining days that I never got around to marketing. So ALL of the people you'll contact about this domain will be all fresh. This is pretty big, because usually by the time someone sells their domains, they've spammed the crap out of every potential person before they sell.

Note: the price is $400 OBO

OBO means what it means, so its not a license for you to low ball and see if I'll accept. OBO means you give me your best offer, and then we wait a few days to see if a better offer comes along(or if someone decides to pay full price to get it right away)...so I won't counter offer, and this won't turn into a bidding war.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back