NameSilo

domain Dictionary DOmain Manage.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

buohcom

Established Member
Impact
61
Hi,

Please appraise my domain Manage.info . Generic dictionary word. 500,000,000 results at google. Listed at wikipedia.

I also own manages.info . Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Premium dictionary word, .info. Nice google returns.
Low $X,XXX reseller market. Only my opinion. :)
 
0
•••
Low to mid XXXX I would say. To maximize exposure I would submit it to sedo's top domains. I get nice traffic for having my generic .info's on there. BTW I own managed.info :)

good luck, Gary.
 
0
•••
How much would you appraise managed.info for?

I can't believe you own managed.info . Thats quite a coincidence. How much would you say managed.info is worth ?
 
0
•••
1 million dollars :) low to mid xxxx??? Good .info's have been going up nicely in value the past 6 months and a lot of people are predicting leaps and bounds in the next year . I know its a great keyword for hosting. I plan to hold into it for a couple years at least.

gary-
 
0
•••
nice name.. Mid XXX
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back