Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DIAMOND-RINGS.NET apprisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

liortal

Established Member
Impact
0
With the right development what do u think DIAMOND-RINGS.NET worth?
DIAMONDRINGS.com sold for $228,420 but the hyphen and dot net reduce a lot of the value

Thx
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I love it. It is very strong. The hyphen and the net is only a downside if you let it be.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

was this a hand-reg?
 
0
•••
No, I dont own the domain, how much would you value it?
 
0
•••
mid xxx to low xxxx but for future ref its against forum rules to post names you don't own.
 
0
•••
Sorry I did not know that. and thx for the apprisal.
 
0
•••
I would put it in the low-mid $x,xxx ballpark, even with the hyphen it is an extremely desirable name.
 
0
•••
edit
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I own it now, and im sorry for the inconvenient, thx for all the apprisal and Ill be glad for more apprisals.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back