Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

development and design work needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am building what will be the largest christian praise and worship site on the internet at www.christianpraiseandworship.com

What I need is:

1. a replica of soundclick.com so they can download thier songs onto the site, and have it designed different however so that it is easier for the consumer to navigate, etc....

2. A PHB forum, customized to my liking

3. A good design wrapping everything together.

its a large project. I want a vocalist link for discussing vocals, a guitar link, a bass link and a drum link, and a piano link. Each link will be a private world where they can discuss everything about thier particular inst.

Anyway, I am looking for bids. BUT....I dont want to work with anyone that whines or cries because they underbid the job. 20% down and 80% when completed.

Please PM me if interested :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
philfischer said:
I dont want to work with anyone that whines or cries

:hehe:
 
0
•••
i can delever you a template if you need that ;). i wont install phpbb
 
0
•••
Budget?
 
0
•••
hello.. contact me anytime and check our site.. we might interest you!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back