domain Detect.in

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
Corny I know but after all Mails.in did sell for $xx,xxx - appropriate name for virus/spyware etc "Detectin" :hi:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mails.in has potential, Detect.in has very little potential.

Mid-to-High $xx
 
0
•••
Nice name. Worth in hundreds or even thousand to right buyer.
 
0
•••
I think it has some worth.... $XXX or more.... .in is the way to go right now, "in" my opinion. That is all I am buying for a while. I think right now a person has more of a chance to make money with a .in domain, than any other. There are still hundreds, or thousands of good words to register. If not the .in, there is the .co.in. I don't think i would buy any .net.in's, though.
I would rather have a single word .in, such as detect.in, versus a mutiword .com, since you can't find very many single word .com's worth anything.

Frank
 
Last edited:
0
•••
High $xx untill you find the right buyer!
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back