Designs for $NP

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer opens for $NP
--------------------------------


[1] static button = $15NP

[2] Animated buttons = $35NP

[3] Animated avatars = $45NP

[4] static banners = $70NP

[5] Animated banners = $90NP

[6] Script installtion = $150NP

[7] Design integrations = $500NP

[8] Layout designs = $990NP
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anybudy interested. Offer also opens for any domain trade also.
 
0
•••
Send me an e-mail with more information and we can talk. I'm good with designing buttons, banners, layouts, etc.

[email protected]
 
0
•••
well i am offerning design service myself. I dont need any design service.
 
0
•••
I just wish I had more NP$ :(
 
0
•••
i might be interested if i can see your layout work
 
0
•••
Sure.. show me something you made and I am in.
Also what kind of scripts do you have?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by identity_00
Sure.. show me something you made and I am in.
Also what kind of scripts do you have?

pm sent for design samples and i am doing script installtions.. i am not selling scripts....

thanks for reply.

jane118

pm sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back