domain DemographicData.net and LoanAmortization.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebWave2

Established Member
Impact
0
So what do you think DemographicData.net and/or LoanAmortization.net are worth?

I also own FamilyInventory.com and wonder what that's worth. Thanks for your help!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Okaaaaay, it's been a while and no takers. $15 NBs to the first 3 people who write reasonably detailed appraisals. (i.e. at least 40 words that make sense)
 
0
•••
Okay, how about $30 NB for the next 2 reviews by December 28?
 
0
•••
WebWave2 said:
So what do you think DemographicData.net and/or LoanAmortization.net are worth?

I also own FamilyInventory.com and wonder what that's worth. Thanks for your help!

Alright, I'll do the best I can here. Don't worry about donating, I'm not that much of a help. ;)

Anyway, DemographicData.net is good, but long. Still, I'd say mid-high $xx. I would develop this one if I were you. It has potential.

I'll let someone else appraise the others because I'm not really sure. :p
 
0
•••
Hey Slider - because you responded, I sent you a little Christmas present. :) It's hard to get people to respond to these kinds of threads for some reason.
 
0
•••
Hi WebWave,

Not too crazy about DemographicData.net but I think you will have no trouble selling LoanAmortization.net if looking for a quick sale around the $2000-$2500 area to an end user. Google results for "Loan Amortization" = 2,050,000 Ovt./wo= 8937. Not too shabby :imho: The .com would be :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: + Keep your NP$ for a rainy day. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back