Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainGlobal

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heptaglobal.com could be worth something to Hepta Global who currently uses hepta.global. I'd reach out to them if I were you. Note that they have 2 - 10 employees and a revenue below $1M. But you could probably get $1,000 for it or so if you market it right.

8gcapital.com is worthless.
Thanks for the insightful reply.
I am currently selling HeptaGlobal com and 8G Capital com for 555 each or 777 as a combo with clayartcapital com
As for the value of 8g capital, I think it is a low $xxxx name as there are billion dollar investment firms using 3gcapital com and fivegcapital com. And can be a great investment firm domain.
It's a clearance sale, As I am moving on from the domain trade.
Thanks & Kind Regards
Valuable

•••
Did you reach out to Hepta Global? No one here is going to buy it because there's a 60-day transfer lock, and there's a risk Hepta Global isn't interested in the domain in the first place. I mean hepta.global registered their domain before you registered heptaglobal.com. In fact, it could be the case that you've reached out to them and they've told you "no," and now you're just trying to pass the bag to someone else. Not to mention that with escrow fees and taxes, it's not a risk worth taking.

Also, don't cherry-pick replies from the thread, it's not a good look.
$0 to $10 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Also willing to transfer the hostinger account to account so no transfer lock on 8GCapital or HeptaGlobal

•••
Last and final price drop

•••
Clayartcapital.com cloudflare auth code is free now. Write awesome to claim (CLAIMED BY @David Day)
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back