Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Delayed "Hello!"

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlGranDad

New Member
Impact
0
Just saying Hi, all.

Been a member for over a year and never really got to participate much. Perhaps things will pick up here shortly.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Howdy.. thanks for posting. Hope to see you here more often!
 
0
•••
Post away, OlGranDad! Congrats, I see that you've got those 2 stars for your 2 year presence here on Namepros. Well, I'll get my first star in about 11 months. :)
 
0
•••
Hello OlGranDad... hope you will reply to us within 1 month now :P
well enjoy your stay here
 
0
•••
Grandad, I love your whiskey :D
 
0
•••
g'day and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Welcome back Olgrandad!!! Start posting more often:)
 
0
•••
Olgrandad!! hope to appreciate with you as i interested
 
0
•••
:hi: you're a man of few words.
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard! :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi there :wave:
 
0
•••
hello. Better late than never. good to officially meet you
 
0
•••
Hi OlGranDad its never too late to say hi to the forum members
 
0
•••
:hi:

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi. I am sure you will find plenty of active topics that you will be able to contribute to. I hope to see you around soon.
 
0
•••
wow 2 stars..
congrats.. welcome to post more around in the discussion threads...

regards
joey
 
0
•••
Cool shiny stars you have there :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back