domain defending.me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
Any thoughts and a ballpark estimate on defending.me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The word d/e/f/e/n/d may be biddable, but not d/e/f/e/n/d/i/n/g in the given extension. Little value, IMO

•••
Thanks for the input. Still "catchy" as a name, and hopefully of some value to someone?! The reality may be that the single word domain without the "ing" may more valuable, but may not be as affordable as the "ing" version! :)

•••
Thanks for the input. Still "catchy" as a name, and hopefully of some value to someone?! The reality may be that the single word domain without the "ing" may more valuable, but may not be as affordable as the "ing" version! :)
The problem is the extension. The "dot me" just doesn't perform that well. If a "dot me" is to be used, it really has to be the best (in this case, defend). Regardless, hope I'm wrong and that you get a bid

•••
•••
Admittedly, this has been a very curious domain. Much traffic, no bids. Admittedly, I like Jordon's estimate! As an aside, many years ago, I recall the very first hour when the .me domains became available to register online. Within a matter of minutes, many of the one word domains seemed to be scooped up! Absolutely amazing!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back