Dynadot

domain DeepFakes.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dohmain

Established Member
Impact
Hi there guys. Wondering about what you think this domain is worth.

To quote Wikipedia:
"Deepfakes (a portmanteau of "deep learning" and "fake") are synthetic media in which a person in an existing image or video is replaced with someone else's likeness. While the act of creating fake content is not new, deepfakes leverage powerful techniques from machine learning and artificial intelligence to manipulate or generate visual and audio content that can more easily deceive. The main machine learning methods used to create deepfakes are based on deep learning and involve training generative neural network architectures, such as autoencoders, or generative adversarial networks (GANs)."

And here's the Google Trends chart for global search results of it over the past five years:
2023-04-06-071047_1120x231_scrot.png

I really appreciate guesstimates and rough ranges as well!

- Dohmain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
taken many tld. popular. evolving. this is why I largely regged thr expired deepfakes in .ca tld. however no namebio sales etc tells us we need wait few year for action...or did u have offers? how long u had it?

•••
taken many tld. popular. evolving.
Thanks for the reply. Totally agree about the popularity of the keyword. I got offers from low to upper $$$ when I asked around a couple of years ago (when I had somewhat recently acquired it) when term was still pretty new. I expected the concept to get more publicly known though, so I held.

When I searched NameBio for deepfake/deepfakes I found auctions like these:
deepfake.net: $2,028 (2022-02-21)
deepfakes.com: $5,000 (2018-04-12)
p*rndeepfakes.com: $3,900 (2020-03-02)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back