Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain dedicatedserverz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

orionboji

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello There,

I need of appraise of this domain www.dedicatedserverz.com

How much worth it?

I'm open to receive offers also :)

Michael
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
U.S.$20 to U.S.$30 for it or lower
the z decreased its perceived value.
 
0
•••
I dont like the "Z" on the end - IMO $xx low at best $XX high!

Rob
 
0
•••
As the previous people mentioned, the 'Z' devalues it. Serverz.com would be nice, but due to the Z and the length of the domain its value is probably low $xx.

An end user may pay more.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back