IT.COM

domain Deceivers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Deleted

Slabaugh.com 800-266-2728Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I can think of many, many people that it would be totally suitable for, but I think they think it might blow their cover.

•••
•••
Hi,
I can think of many, many people that it would be totally suitable for, but I think they think it might blow their cover.
Lol. I am thinking political or religious uses but that was funny. Also I think it might be an edgy name for a band.

•••
•••
No obvious business cases for this one. Unclear marketing potential.

Deceivers appear to be a relatively unknown Brazilian metal band. They did own the .com.br though it appears to be defunct. It's also the name of a recent Arch Enemy album.

Your best hope would be for a popular book / movie / tv production / videogame with that name to come along.
Then it could be sold to the authors, used to advertise products related to the production, or perhaps serve as a fan forum.

Regardless, as it stands it has *some* value, perhaps in the $1k - $5k range. This could increase if the name somehow became mainstream through some new production. This may or may not happen. Pure speculation.

•••
No obvious business cases for this one. Unclear marketing potential.

Deceivers appear to be a relatively unknown Brazilian metal band. They did own the .com.br though it appears to be defunct. It's also the name of a recent Arch Enemy album.

Your best hope would be for a popular book / movie / tv production / videogame with that name to come along.
Then it could be sold to the authors, used to advertise products related to the production, or perhaps serve as a fan forum.

Regardless, as it stands it has *some* value, perhaps in the $1k - $5k range. This could increase if the name somehow became mainstream through some new production. This may or may not happen. Pure speculation.
I could see a tbn preacher coming out with a book called Deceiver, Deceivers etc. I could also see a blog about politics that calls the opposition deceivers.

•••
$145 to $575 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back