E EarlTheRooster New Member Impact 3 Dec 1, 2021 455 views 5 replies #1 I really appreciate this community and how helpful all of the documentation has been for a newcomer. Thanks so much in advance!
I really appreciate this community and how helpful all of the documentation has been for a newcomer. Thanks so much in advance!
srav Established Member Impact 674 Dec 1, 2021 1 point #2 Not a great combo of words. Deals is fair . If sold will be in range of low to mid xxx .
VadimK Top Member VIP Impact 7,928 Dec 1, 2021 1 point #3 I think so too - that combination is not the best. I actually see it as invitation if someone needs a bomb (''here, we got bunch of them over here!'') ''bomb on order'' kind of ... Keep it to $300-200, and drop at the next renewal if no interest...
I think so too - that combination is not the best. I actually see it as invitation if someone needs a bomb (''here, we got bunch of them over here!'') ''bomb on order'' kind of ... Keep it to $300-200, and drop at the next renewal if no interest...
E EarlTheRooster New Member Impact 3 Dec 2, 2021 3 points #4 Those are very good points and I really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much guys! Learning more every day!
Those are very good points and I really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much guys! Learning more every day!
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Dec 2, 2021 1 point #5 High XX / Low XXX (bargain deals, discounts, other) I'd like it a touch better without plural. With plural, I think you'd be fortunate to get the estimate above. Drop if no interest, IMO
High XX / Low XXX (bargain deals, discounts, other) I'd like it a touch better without plural. With plural, I think you'd be fortunate to get the estimate above. Drop if no interest, IMO