Database for sale

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP2005

New Member
Impact
0
I am GM for a photography company that shoots outdoor endurance events (marathons, triathlons, mountain biking, etc). We shoot over 100 events all across the US (even Alaska). I have info (name, address, email, etc.) on all the participants in each race.

I am interested in selling this database. I don't have an accurate count of the total number of records but 200,000 is VERY conservative. Im guessing in the neighborhood of 500,000 would be more accurate.

If interested or know of someone who might be please PM me or email me.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back