Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain DairyQueen.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omojoe

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey!
I want to sell my domain (dairyqueen.org) but
i don't know how much to ask for.
I used about five online domain appraisals to
know the value but all their best results are
bullshit. Imagine, a tool telling me my domain
is worth $12. Gushhh! Please i need better
results..
Any idea?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey!
I want to sell my domain (dairyqueen.org) but
i don't know how much to ask for.
I used about five online domain appraisals to
know the value but all their best results are
bullsh*t. Imagine, a tool telling me my domain
is worth $12. Gushhh! Please i need better
results..
Any idea?
Joe, check if this name was trademark. This name is very popular where I live. This is like 711 store. For small store & the like. You don't use that kind of extension.
 
0
•••
$12 seems high for such an obvious trademark.
 
0
•••
It's worthless to you since it is a trademark.
 
0
•••
Clear trademark issue. No resale value.

Brad
 
0
•••
oops...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
someone just sent me a mail.. he said he's goin to pay 23k for dairyqueen.org.. too cheap..
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
any idea
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back