Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CYCV.com's Value? QYDE.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramakazi

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey,

Just got the domain QYDE.com and have been trying to search for the market value of CYCV.com's, CVCY.com's but haven't found any.

This is still a CVCV.com (Although pushing the boundaries).

What do you reckon it'll be worth?

All suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Also while we're at it how much would a:

VCVC.com with 2 anti-premiums be worth?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
600/800$
 
0
•••
I'd say 500-700
 
0
•••
0
•••
You guys are waaaay over valuing for a non-true cvcv.com. You can get a real cvcv.com with non good letters for roughly the same price (800-1k)

This one I would say $100-$250 max to a reseller. maybe $300-$500 to an end user who was going to develop the name
 
0
•••
I would have to agree with FPForum on this one... The 'Q' really lets the name down and to be followed by a 'Y' it doesn't help its value.

I have a name similar to this that I think I probably paid over the top for... I haven't seen any names like this sell for $700-800.

I would say you are in the $250 ballpark with this one.

Hope this helps,

Rich B-)
 
0
•••
400$-900$
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your Appraisals!
 
0
•••
I would value this name in the Low $xxx range only.
 
0
•••
thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back