.com CVCV, VCVC, single word

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Looking to buy one domain name, which is either:

CVCV.com - (no Q,X)
VCVC.com - (no Q,X)
Single dictionary word .com

Priced domains only. Budget is $X,XXX range. No TM issues please. Transfer will be done via Escrow.com, split fees.

Edit as post below: If you are looking for offers on your domain please send them to me as well, but bear in mind I have a budget of $X,XXX.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still looking! Please feel free to submit non-priced domains for offers, but please remember that my budget is in the $X,XXX range. (Of course priced domains will make it easier for me to make decisions)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Still looking! I will reply PMs if I am interested in the domains listed, so please do not feel offended if I have not replied!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back