Custom Unique Template + TutorialScript ($50 Value) + Domain (Affordable)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

designsector

Account Closed
Impact
0
I need to sell this so I'm selling it cheap.

You will get:

A custom unique template which has never been sold or will be resold
+ My copy of a tutorial indexing site script (Including unique license key with free updates, I also paid extra for copyright free) + the domain tutorialrealm.com

View template here (scanlines over layer to prevent ripping)
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/903/prevrz0.png

This was a project I was working on but don't have time to complete. You could easily code the template into the tutorial script and sell for more but sadly like I said I don't have the time.

BIN: $60
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back