D dmblea VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 130 Apr 6, 2005 637 views 11 replies #1 First time posting in this section, but here are a few that are available right now. TaxDays.com PicSnap.com CardCut.com SeekingRevenge.com BadaBiz.com
First time posting in this section, but here are a few that are available right now. TaxDays.com PicSnap.com CardCut.com SeekingRevenge.com BadaBiz.com
ZuraX Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Apr 10, 2005 #2 I just registered http://www.seekingrevenge.com/ Thanks!
1rrr1 VIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 31 Apr 11, 2005 #3 nice and short names! I like it
V vimkar VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Apr 11, 2005 #4 1rrr1 said: nice and short names! I like it Click to expand... yes , i agree
ZuraX Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Apr 11, 2005 #5 Do you all think SeekingRevenge.com is an ok one?
slaughterbeck Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 110 Apr 18, 2005 #7 I really like it... ZuraX said: Do you all think SeekingRevenge.com is an ok one? Click to expand... I should have registered it. Good Luck! :sold:
I really like it... ZuraX said: Do you all think SeekingRevenge.com is an ok one? Click to expand... I should have registered it. Good Luck! :sold:
ZuraX Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Apr 18, 2005 #8 According to the people in the Appraisal area its worthless. heh
MissFlora *Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 41 Apr 18, 2005 #9 seekingrevenge.com hm...sounds bloody, murderous, crime-related. Might be developable, sure why not? Flora.
seekingrevenge.com hm...sounds bloody, murderous, crime-related. Might be developable, sure why not? Flora.
.X. In God I TrustTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 54,259 Apr 18, 2005 #10 I wanted picsnap,But it's gone
ZuraX Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Apr 18, 2005 #11 I thought about putting up a forum to let people post how they got revenge on someone/place nut then theres all the legal problems...
I thought about putting up a forum to let people post how they got revenge on someone/place nut then theres all the legal problems...
Veolus Account Closed Impact 13 Apr 19, 2005 #12 SeekingRevenge.com is kind of long :D ... reg fee :imho: