domain CuddleIt.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
6,028
Hi!

I'm trying to get into the domain reselling business.

I snatched this jewel up, fresh reg from go daddy. I noticed most verb+it domains are taken. .. so imagine my surprise LOL.

can you guys tell me what it's worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
etsibot said $167.

cuddlepets went for: $2,300
cuddleup went for: $3,500

not sure what to think lol.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back