Domain Empire

domain Closed thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello everybody! hope you're doing alright (y)

I recently bought this domain and wanted to hear from you.

I think the two terms tie very well together and the extension is suitable for the domain niche.

I would see very well the domain for a site that gives information about cryptocurrencies and also gives advice on possible investments in the crypto field.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't see much value in it unfortunately. Low XXX but it's an hard sale due to the TLD.

Good luck!

•••
Thanks for your appraisal (y)

Looking for more! :)

•••
It's a nice name

Just curious to know if it would have been in dot org or in dot co what would be the difference in value???... In brief after dot com which tld is best for crypto names?

•••
It's a nice name

Just curious to know if it would have been in dot org or in dot co what would be the difference in value???... In brief after dot com which tld is best for crypto names?
Thank you Bobby :)

Yours is an interesting question that I think the answer may vary based on who you ask.

In my opinion, for domains in the technological field in general, .net and .io are the most suitable extensions after .com.

I thank you again for the contribution you have brought.

I await other appraisal in order to obtain more insights into the thread.

•••
Crypto Master dot com - High thousands

Crypto Master dot net - Lower hundreds

•••

Thank you for taking some time appraising the domain :xf.smile:

more appraisals appreciated (y)

•••

If it's in dot org and dot co then?

•••
If it's in dot org and dot co then?

The ".net" may fetch lower hundreds, from the perspective of "crypto master" being an "internet entity or business"

The ".org" I consider a struggle, from the perspective of "crypto master" the organisation? Less happy with that representation. If anything, the "crypto masters organisation" (plural). Even then, a bit lame. However, I could be wrong ...the way it is presented I raise my eyebrow to it a little

The ".co" getting on for reg fee. Little credit, with the brand in question

In my opinion

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back