Status
Not open for further replies.

EZPZYO

Engine YearTop Member
Impact
Opinions/Feedback on Who Cares

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this is a lot like HQ and FAQ suffixes on .com names. Some people don't like them at all, but there are people using them on live websites. I am not sure that I have seen anyone using the KB suffix to a name before, however. CryptoWiki.com, CryptoHQ.com, and CryptoFAQ.com might all be better names. On the other hand, the current spotlight on crypto currencies means that this is your ideal opportunity to sell a name like this. Strike while the iron is hot.

•••
I think this is a lot like HQ and FAQ suffixes on .com names. Some people don't like them at all, but there are people using them on live websites. I am not sure that I have seen anyone using the KB suffix to a name before, however. CryptoWiki.com, CryptoHQ.com, and CryptoFAQ.com might all be better names. On the other hand, the current spotlight on crypto currencies means that this is your ideal opportunity to sell a name like this. Strike while the iron is hot.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I have worked in IT for over two decades. I am aware of what KB means. The important part for you as a domain investor is whether or not anyone will want to use it in a domain name.

Try the following searches in Google:

*HQ.com
*FAQ.com
*WIKI.com
*KB.com

Do you notice anything? You can also do similar searches in NameBio. This should help you.

Also, see the DomainSherpa interview with Mike Carson where he talks about a name like traffic.io being much better than something like traffichq.com: http://www.domainsherpa.com/the-rise-of-io-mike-carson/

This is just his opinion, but it is worth noting.

For what it's worth, I do like the name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back