IT.COM

sales CryptoFinancing.com Sold for $120K at Squadhelp

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
CryptoFinancing.com recently sold at SH for $120k.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it say it sold for that exact amount? Was it yours? I think SH only allows sellers to post their own sales publicly.

•••
•••
sold and paid is like night and day

•••
Removed for good.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats to the buyer and seller, nice sale!

https://www.squadhelp.com/name/CryptoFinancing :

crypto.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ahhh happened through Sedo. Thats public.
It sold on SquadHelp, and it is still listed on Sedo, buyer could have picked it up way cheaper. Seller may have forgotten to remove the listing from Sedo.

•••
It sold on SquadHelp, and it is still listed on Sedo, buyer could have picked it up way cheaper. Seller may have forgotten to remove the listing from Sedo.
listing on sedo could be old from someone else that owned it,

•••
Well if it sold at SH only the seller is allowed to report it. They are going to take all stats away if people don’t respect that.

•••
Well if it sold at SH only the seller is allowed to report it. They are going to take all stats away if people don’t respect that.
I can't find where it states in their rules that another person is not allowed if they are not a seller on SquadHelp.

https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/articles/2885225-marketplace-rules-for-sellers :

"Sharing your completed sales on third party websites is allowed. However, please list your domains in a fashion that hides them from Google searches. For example, "A/W/E/S/O/M/E/N/A/M/E dot com" instead of AwesomeName.com."

Last edited:
•••
CryptoFinancing.com recently sold at SH for $120k.

Do you know if it was on a payment plan or the full price was paid in one go?

•••
•••
•••
So is this the turning point for Crypto names? Are we reaching the bottom?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats to both parties ! Great name...

Up next ..It's Brother .....DeFi Financing :) Lets Go

•••
It says YOUR sale not others sales.
Yes, but there is nowhere else I can find that says that other's can't. I did not agree to their TOS if I don't use their platform so they can't forbid others not to publicize a sale, duh. Unless there is a NDA, but there does not seem to be. Anyways, great sale.

Last edited:
•••
It is being said in the seller's dashboard:

AdgmpT0.png

•••
It is being said in the seller's dashboard:

AdgmpT0.png
Yes, when a client of SH shares another clients' sale, but I'm not a client of SH so I could never see that in the dashboard, because I have no account with them, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, when a client of SH shares another clients' sale, but I'm not a client of SH so I could never see that in the dashboard, because I have no account with them, thanks.
I don't think anyone finds issue with your postings in this thread, since your information does not contain anything that isn't available publicly anyway. But OP provided some info that is not public (price), well we don't know maybe its OP's sale though.

•••
I don't think anyone finds issue with your postings in this thread, since your information does not contain anything that isn't available publicly anyway. But OP provided some info that is not public (price), well we don't know maybe its OP's sale though.
We're probably not going to get further info from the OP tbh.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back