IT.COM

Crypto domains

NameSilo
Watch

Ashkum Ashwick

Established Member
Impact
Whats the latest trend in crypto domain names? Is there any demand?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I am no expert at crypto/bitcoin names and only have a few of them. However based on the many threads here and vast number of names for sale with rare or no sales or offers I would say demand is very weak.

Similar thing happened with Chinese Chips where market was red hot and suddenly collapsed and is now nearly dead. I have seen indications Chips names may be less in demand than non-chips domains.

•••
Great Thanks for the update. Stay blessed! ASH

•••
Crypto domains are not dead or weak. It was just early July when Crypto.com changed hands for a fair amount of change, to say the least......It might be fair to compare "crypto" domains to "drone" domains, by doing so we can see that there is an initial rush, slight pull back from the rush and then steady progress in an upward trajectory.

Last edited:
•••
Crypto domains are not dead or weak. It was just early July when Crypto.com changed hands for a fair amount of change, to say the least......It might be fair to compare "crypto" domains to "drone" domains, by doing so we can see that there is an initial rush, slight pull back from the rush and then steady progress in an upward trajectory.

Good point but it's difficult to compare Crypto.com selling for a small fortune being a great 1 word name vs the many names listed for sale here such as: cryptotoffee.com and cryptocoffee.com Bitcoin-restaurants.com CryptoHemorrhoid.com LOL

•••
Good point but it's difficult to compare Crypto.com selling for a small fortune being a great 1 word name vs the many names listed for sale here such as: cryptotoffee.com and cryptocoffee.com Bitcoin-restaurants.com CryptoHemorrhoid.com LOL
Understood, but 1 word domains can be an indicator of the entire sector. There are many two word domains that sell or are in high demand. To better explain my point there are over 600 applications for a U.S. Trademark with the keyword "crypto".

•••

YES! There is demand for crypto domain names, now and for many years to come.
````````````````````````````

Create new realities LIVE
This a a "internal link" (a thread here at NP), and it gives you (almost) everything you need to know to enjoy limitless profits from Modern Development of domains, sometimes related to Crypto.

Meet The Buzz: Are You Happy Today?
https://www.namepros.com/threads/meet-the-buzz-are-you-happy-today.1106045/

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back