K k4rl4s007 Account Closed (Disallowed) Impact 0 Mar 11, 2016 455 views 2 replies #1 Please appraise!
SpotOnDomain Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 22 Mar 11, 2016 #2 Hi. Unfortunately I believe the .info domains are not as popular as they used to be unless there are really really on point short keywords, short numerics or characters (NN/NNN/LL/LLL etc) Good luck.
Hi. Unfortunately I believe the .info domains are not as popular as they used to be unless there are really really on point short keywords, short numerics or characters (NN/NNN/LL/LLL etc) Good luck.
ctmixing Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 566 Mar 12, 2016 #3 Yea, .info dnt seem to hold much value anymore. I have airportcarrental(s) and I got some lookers on sedo and not much more.
Yea, .info dnt seem to hold much value anymore. I have airportcarrental(s) and I got some lookers on sedo and not much more.