Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Credit card name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryJR

Established Member
Impact
8
I would appreciate your appraisals of travellerscreditcard.com
Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
long for a misspelling. i am too new at this to give a good estimate
 
0
•••
gdave said:
long for a misspelling. i am too new at this to give a good estimate

Where is the misspelling?

By the way, I also own a misspelling being travelerscreditcard.com
 
0
•••
Nice name, even if it's long it's still a good one.. maybe around mid XX, IMHO.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
You are right

I canot undrstand how i cood mispel travellers. I ges i wood end up at de mispeled site.

gdave
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisals/comments.
 
0
•••
A bit long but still a decent name for a credit/debit card geared toward people on the move.
Try to develop with an affiliate program for credit cards like TravelMoney maybe.
Low-$$$ IMO, maybe more with development.
 
0
•••
agree with sdsinc.
The name should get low xxx range.
develop it.
Good luck.
Lipeng
 
0
•••
Thanks Kate and Lilipeng.
Somebody offered me $85 and I am considering to let it go, since I don't have the time to develop it.
 
0
•••
I have moneybank.com.cn, cardpay.com.cn, paystation.com.cn,what about these?
 
0
•••
long, but i think it's a good name, mid $xx
 
0
•••
misspelled, long... I would say reg fee or a little more from the right buyer..

-RageD
 
0
•••
Hi Henry! I think this name is very long, so - low $XX
 
0
•••
RageD said:
misspelled, long... I would say reg fee or a little more from the right buyer..

-RageD

How do you mean misspelled?
 
0
•••
HenryJR said:
How do you mean misspelled?
Indeed, why all these claims of a "misspelling"? U.S. spelling is traveler, while in the Commonwealth it's commonly traveller if I'm not mistaken.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/traveller

Admittedly traveler would have been preferable, but still...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Gex said:
Indeed, why all these claims of a "misspelling"?

You answered your own question. ;) In the US it is spelled with one L.
 
0
•••
so - the target audience is travellers (sic) in the UK or others using the british version, and typing in the term with credit card...

I think I would sell it for the $85.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back