Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo design
Prize : $60.00 USD
Contest End Date & Time : 00:00 hours: 04 JANUARY 2021
Size Requirements: Various sizes, including .svg
Color Requirements: psychedelic colors! Be creative

General Requirements: The logo will be for a clothing line that would also include the sale of various cannabis products and psychedelics (magic mushrooms), natural remedies, lotions & oils, edibles, etc.

The brand is called ' psychedelic '

Additional Information: This is your chance to be creative. This will be for an online shop/boutique. If the logo is breathtaking, an additional $100 bonus is possible.

psychedelic.us

PP-SHRM-MMED-Article.jpg

Woodstock-by-David-Clode.jpg

LukeBrown640x480.jpg

Psychedelic-seamless-pattern-with-magic-mushrooms-over-sacred-geometry-770x515.jpg

file-20180611-191959-1xq0kl3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a concept idea to help get the contest started
1.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
Here's another concept idea
2.png

Feedback Appreciated

Last edited:
•••
Here's a concept idea to help get the contest started
Show attachment 177197
Feedback Appreciated
Hmm... you may be on to something with the text. Instead of the design above text, what about a face similar to this
Screen-Shot-2020-12-25-at-3-30-13-PM.png

with nice colors and everything.​

•••
Thanks for the feedback
Here's another concept idea using a face
3.png

•••
•••
Hmm, something a bit more like what I shared.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm trying to keep this 100% vector lines/paths without using any filters/effects so it also works well in a monochrome (Single color) for easy transition to all media/print applications (With branding in mind).

Here's another abstract idea blending both, your psychedelic feedback/sample and a creative vector based spin.

4.png

Feedback appreciated.​

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm trying to keep this 100% vector lines/paths without using any filters/effects so it also works well in a monochrome (Single color) for easy transition to all media/print applications (With branding in mind).

Here's another abstract idea blending both, your psychedelic feedback/sample and a creative vector based spin.

Show attachment 177272

Feedback appreciated.​
The face I posted with the design is more what I was thinking. Also, remove the '.us'

Last edited:
•••
The face I posted with the design is more what I was thinking. Also, remove the '.us'
We don't want to violate anyone elses copyrights or trademarks, so it needs to be unique, in my opinion.

What about going this direction with the heads to give that feel of psychedelics?

5.png

•••
Hi,
Here's my try. :)

deb7l9y-c7945b5c-5c73-46f5-93c5-3989b1610145.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Folks, this contest will be ending in a few hours. Get your designs in!
source.jpg

•••
•••
Oh, forgot to post here too...

Thank you!
Files sent and payment received. (y)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back