domain CraftSodas.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Fang

CustomerService.comEstablished Member
Impact
According to a piece on CBS This Morning in which a writer for USA Today said there is a growing trend (especially among Millennials) for alcohol-free socializing (both in private and public venues) and that there is an ever-increasing demand for alcohol-free soda. What is your opinion of this name and how would you develop it; clearinghouse for craft soda producers, website with mainly ads from producers, or? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like it. Rocket Fizz has 91 stores now that specialize in nostalgic soda. I could see using it as a dropship online soda shop or offering news / reviews with affiliate links.

•••
maybe I can find a dropped domain and resell it ?

•••
maybe I can find a dropped domain and resell it ?

Looks like you’re new to domaining. I’d recommend doing some research before you start investing. Be sure to do some searching here on NamePros for beginners articles and absorb as much as you can before registering a lot of domains. I’ve been buying and selling domains off and on for over 20 years and I still have a lot to learn. To put things in perspective, I own nearly 500 domains and I only sell about 12 a year at a decent price.

Last edited:
•••
I like it. Rocket Fizz has 91 stores now that specialize in nostalgic soda. I could see using it as a dropship online soda shop or offering news / reviews with affiliate links.
onni, I like your dropship idea (the best example of this that I can think of is: AmericanFlags.com) Do you know of any others that might be a model for CraftSodas.com? Thanks much.

•••
For ideas on drop-shipping sites in general you might want to check out Flippa sites for sale. A lot of those are drop-ship based. I wouldn’t know where to begin with soda specific drop-shipping though. The shipping weight would probably be the biggest obstacle, but there are companies that seem to be doing it.

•••
For ideas on drop-shipping sites in general you might want to check out Flippa sites for sale. A lot of those are drop-ship based. I wouldn’t know where to begin with soda specific drop-shipping though. The shipping weight would probably be the biggest obstacle, but there are companies that seem to be doing it.
Thanks again

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back