Cpanel Deal

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
143
OK here's what I need. Cpanel, 10 gigs of space and 50 gigs BW. I need someone who's been up and running for at least a year because I can't stand down time or wanna bees trying to pose.

Right now I can't even retrieve my e-mails because my old server is totally screwed up by the guy who's running it.

Ummmmm, Hi to everyone I haven't talked to in a while, RJ I hope you're still running the show here. Thanks for any help guys,

:wave:

Don
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What's your budget range?
 
0
•••
I have about $12 a month to spare, I mostly throw up something for each domain I own (about 200 very small holding sites) and I have about 5 medium sites that do something else.

I just want to be able to set up hosting when I get a new domain name, run a forum if possible on 2 of them, I'm more function over form.

:snaphappy:

Don
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Well sorry, but I'm not recommending anyone at that price. Goodluck with your search, you're going to need it.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, I'm gonna try PolurNet, looks like my old shoe, so the fit seemed comfortable.
 
0
•••
KingDonAgain said:
Thanks guys, I'm gonna try PolurNet, looks like my old shoe, so the fit seemed comfortable.

You'll feel right at home with us, and you can be sure you won't be dissappointed!

Cheers!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back