Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Coupons site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbj

Established Member
Impact
1
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can guess the traffic/rvenue if you'd like me to ?
 
0
•••
Traffic is not extremely high due to lack of time: Couponsforbloggers.com - Site Info from Alexa

regarding the revenue, I promote the products on various places so I can't give precise stats. I'd say $80 to $100 months. Of course with some more work you'll make a lot more.
 
0
•••
Traffic is not extremely high due to lack of time: Couponsforbloggers.com - Site Info from Alexa

regarding the revenue, I promote the products on various places so I can't give precise stats. I'd say $80 to $100 months. Of course with some more work you'll make a lot more.

you should provide traffic stats from you google analytics or awstats on your cpanel. for the price you asked for, supposed you have to provide earning proof.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back