NameSilo

Couple Qs - Radio Buttons and Interval Code

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dcloud

New Member
Impact
0
I added two radio buttons to my form, both initial state unchecked. When a visitor selects one of the radio buttons, he can not undo it by clicking again. Is there a code I can use to fix this...?

Also, does someone know a code I could use to open an html file, leave it open for about 5 seconds, and load the main file? Like they do in ads, before entering the page.

Thank you.

- dc
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back