tetrapak VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 330 May 13, 2006 495 views 5 replies #1 QAZAQSTAN.net is free to reg, .info as well, could bring nice traffic developed.
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 May 13, 2006 #3 I have always seen the country with 'k' instead...
B33R Account Closed (Disallowed) Impact 70 May 13, 2006 #4 Do you mean Kazakhstan? Ah OK, I get it.... Qazaqstan is another name for Kazakhstan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qazaqstan
Do you mean Kazakhstan? Ah OK, I get it.... Qazaqstan is another name for Kazakhstan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qazaqstan
RTM Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 151 May 13, 2006 #5 Thanks for sharing.. A bit of an offbeat spelling but still 85,000 Google results. All the gTLDs seem available (except .com) ... .net,org,us,info etc...
Thanks for sharing.. A bit of an offbeat spelling but still 85,000 Google results. All the gTLDs seem available (except .com) ... .net,org,us,info etc...
tetrapak VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 330 May 13, 2006 #6 Yes, its in Kazakh language. I think its a nice long term investment