Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Couldn't resist .COM

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Just got this .COM: VideoRoo for brandable video review site (see attached)

Also got these two .US: WinPrizes and BestJokes

Comments? Appraisals?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a big fan of the name myself, but am a sure fan of the extension ;)

-Steve
 
0
•••
How about comments on the .US's?
 
0
•••
I dont see any particular value in "VideoRoo", im sure there are plenty of names like that available - it has no particular significance as is. WinPrizes.us, maybe a little value in that but its extension limits it, good keywords though. BestJokes.us - I think this domain has the best potential out of all of them, great keywords but the ext hinders it.
 
0
•••
Well,
[Value] is in the eye of the beholder

-Steve
 
0
•••
Thanks.. yes, I know VideoRoo needs branding and development.. just needed a platform for a video review site (or possibly a "win videos" site).

WinPrizes is slated for development as a contest/sweepstakes news site and, of course, BestJokes will be a jokes site once I decide on a script. Thanks again!

Flaresolutions said:
I dont see any particular value in "VideoRoo", im sure there are plenty of names like that available - it has no particular significance as is. WinPrizes.us, maybe a little value in that but its extension limits it, good keywords though. BestJokes.us - I think this domain has the best potential out of all of them, great keywords but the ext hinders it.
 
0
•••
What kind of videos would be reviewed? Video Reviews sounds like pre-DVD times.
 
0
•••
what about music videos? nobody calls them music dvd's
 
0
•••
tony84 said:
what about music videos? nobody calls them music dvd's

You mean music videos as in MTV videos?

Concert DVDs, band dvds, etc... I call them music dvds, concert dvds, etc...
 
0
•••
VideoRoo.com < Reg Fee.
WinPrizes.us $20 to $25
BestJokes.us $10 to $15




- Kimberly
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back