NameSilo

showcase Corona virus expected medicine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sheries11

Established Member
Impact
The whole world is waiting for the drug which will end the mess happening by Covid-19
Japan has it's own drug testing, USA, some other countries ..

Any thoughts regarding the domain industry for the expected medicine !!

For me i have got a domain ( aviganmedicine.com ) Avigan is an old Anti-flu drug made by japan
and it's being tested for now if it can heal Corona without much big side effects.

It all counts on the WHO ( World Health Organization ) to proof a medication for Corona.

Have you got a domain for an expected Corona medication ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, I don't. Should I get one?

•••
The medicine?

A whole and healthy effective immune system guarded by a strong protective qi (wei qi)

Health niche - well thought out - is a good niche.

Last edited:
•••
These domains wont be worth anything. All the info will be on major health sites, people wont risk critical info like this on other sites that pop up.

The vaccine will be available from your local medical center.

•••
I suppose some of the domains related to BUSINESS related to the coronavirus such as homequarantine etc. will sell for something. But think of coronavirus.com itself - owned by WHO. If they didn't already own it, would they be paying a lot, and quickly, to acquire it? In these types of situations mobilizing to sell such domains is difficult to do, let alone in time before their value diminishes. What entity has the need for them? a government entity? and will it be able to mobilize to purchase such a domain before its efficacy expires. Evidently the governments move slowly just to DO something about coronavirus, let alone to purchase domains that are only tangentially related to coronavirus.

Mostly when these fads hit domainers just waste their time and money registering domains that will never sell.

•••
Who owns the medicine is gonna be a "company" .
they probably would want to market their self as much as they can once a drug is made.
The Medical company stock will probably hit the sky, it's gonna be like a big celebration
and there, any thing related to the medicine or the company will have bigger value.

Let's see what the others think ..

•••
..leveraging everybody has their own opinion, my POV is i have not known/seen any1 funeral from it..
but i do sense a lackadaisical approach to something supposedly so urgent

•••
Who owns the medicine is gonna be a "company" .
they probably would want to market their self as much as they can once a drug is made.
The Medical company stock will probably hit the sky, it's gonna be like a big celebration
and there, any thing related to the medicine or the company will have bigger value.

Let's see what the others think ..
Don't listen to them, they're just holding you back.

•••
remdesivir, fda is approving it as we speak. Cuts the recovery in half. i picked up antidotecorona in king but blah.

Last edited:
•••
Common sense is the best medicine against this plandamic. Healthy diet & brain exercise "domaining" is where it's at. Just my opinion :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Don't listen to them, they're just holding you back.

I don't like people who are sarcastic 24 hours.
some respect to the people in this forum please

Last edited:
•••
You're the one disrespecting everyone who tries to do this for a living. Avigan is a TM'd brand. You're a squatter. Maybe I can embarrass enough of y'all and you may someday learn something.

•••
Sir, you are not saying any thing serious that someone can really learn from, ( in all of the posts you comment on here , just sarcasm ) it gets on my nerve seeing sarcastic comments all the time, which is done only by you here. please don't comment on my posts , or talk more in a serious way, i would love to learn and share the benefit and good time, but not nonsense all the time ..

•••
Sir, you are not saying any thing serious that someone can really learn from, ( in all of the posts you comment on here , just sarcasm ) it gets on my nerve seeing sarcastic comments all the time, which is done only by you here. please don't comment on my posts , or talk more in a serious way, i would love to learn and share the benefit and good time, but not nonsense all the time ..
Do you really want to learn?

•••
Registering a broader domain related to covid is fine I think, chances are there for a flip provided there is a broader commercial demand for it, or else it becomes useless in my opinion.
But we domainers often purchase in impulse, which in most cases be wrong without proper reasoning.
My impulse buying from corona testing to quarantine to drug :xf.smile: all in .com
#BotBlotKit (without reasoning)
#DotBlotTest (without reasoning)
#DotBlotTestKit (without reasoning)
#QuarantineSuit (with limited reasoning)
#QuarantineSuite (with limited reasoning)
#RemdesivirInjection (with limited reasoning)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Gilead's Redemsivir
Eli Lilly's Hydroxychloroquine Brand name Plaquenil
SinoVac Biotech's ??????
Moderna's ???????
Cansino Biologics ???????
Johnson & Johnson's ????????
Inovio Pharmaceutical's ???????????

???????= whatever name they finally give these vaccines.

Off topic but very good unbiased info about the CCP Virus.

Been going down the CCP Coronavirus Rabbit Hole lately. (Bored and staying home.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svrj6Bw5K9A

( This one is the best out of all)

Google Wuhan P4 Lab

https://www.google.com/search?q=chi...2.0j69i57j0.6068j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
•••
Hydroxychloroquine

HCQcure.com
HCQtablets.com
HCQCapsules.com

•••
LLama Antibody
Synthetic Antibody
Plasma Antibody

Honestly? I think they should take a look at Crocodiles or Alligators and their antibody or immune systems.

They have a pretty tough immune system.

so much bacteria and whatever else in their mouths with bits of dead rotting animals inbetween their teeth.
Plus living in a swamp most of their lives?

I doubt there isn't any virus that an alligator's immune system would not fight off.

•••
It is hoped that a safe vaccine will be developed as soon as possible and the society will return to normal.

•••
•••

> Generic Medicine / Drug .coms:

Virus Medicine .com

Virus Drug .com

> Branded Vaccine .com:

Novel Vaccine .com

Offers Welcome!

•••
I don't want to invest in Corona domains....it will be waste of money...but I will take some domain for "Sanitizer" " HandWash" " Mask" " Surgical Gown "

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back