IT.COM

domain Copyrighter.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

crocodom

Established Member
Impact
Hi there! i have some offers for this domain name, what is your apraisal about it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$1-100. It’s not a correct spelling of the intended word.

•••
But there are 24 extensions registered already and there is a word copyrighter in the lexicon

•••
But there are 24 extensions registered already and there is a word copyrighter in the lexicon
If your intentions are for copyright infringment related things, then sure. But the valuation still stands as it does not make much sense in relation to AI. Copyright.ai would be much more valuable. Copywriter.ai, which I think is what you're intending, would be the most valuable out of all that i mentioned.

There is only 1 reported sale with copyrighters and that was for king (.com) back in 2019.

1699631822340.png

•••
I understand thank you 🙏 very much!

•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
copyrighter is not a word according to the dictionaries like Cambridge, dictionary.com, Merriam-Webster.
"24 extensions registered already" - doesn't mean anything.

In case of .ai domains you need to acquire single word domains. But the word must be an actual word located in a dictionary. Use a proper dictionary like Cambridge Dictionary. And of course the word must make sense, preferably a single noun and must be related to a profitable industry.

Just to give you an idea, I acquired such a one-word .ai domain for $1000 recently. In auctions you need to pay $3000+ for such domains. You cannot hand-register great one-word .ai domains obviously.

•••
•••
Copywriter would be the correct spelling.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back